Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The cyclical nature of life...


So, after a year of making the commitment to write again, I have made the firm decision: I am going to write again. Commit!

So, first step...run through my list of what I could have possibly named that blog of mine...having nothing, I am sure, to do with the fact that my big 50 had just squeaked by me :).

And eventually I find her, find me...ever evolving me, or could it be eve revolving me? Hmmm...funny but I think either works. I actually have another blog out there...I will link them when I can remember the name. Don't you love the way it all works, eventually?

So, finding her here, I am amused to find my first post, to that blog (my second blog)...about relocating, possibly to Florida. And so 1 year and 1 month later I begin again, having now relocated to Florida. Funny how life moves. The simplicity of a plan, intention, or some may call a vision. Many surges of water have passed under the bridge in that year and a month, many of those moments I captured in my writers notebook, many more I wished I had. But, there you go...and here I go, again.

This time with a plan...or intention...maybe even a vision.

~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment